If you are an agricultural business that can’t find off-the-shelf software to suit, you should contact us to discuss building a solution that exactly fits your needs.
Through working with many agricultural-based clients, Morton Blacketer has developed an understanding of the requirements for agribusiness solutions - from farm planning and management, crop marketing, recording and sharing of crop data along the supply chain and the integration of mapping technologies.
Here’s a sample of software solutions we have developed for our clients...
- Department for Environment and Heritage of South Australia. A web based tool that captures property, crop, irrigation, water and survey data and overlays information onto ortho photographs.
- Hardy Wine Company VineAccess Connector. Enables the import and export of wine grape crop information from the web based VineAccess portal into the Hardy Wine Company AS400 system using XML services.
- Protherics Australasia Pty Ltd. The development of a suite of programs to improve workflow and information security for managing serum pooling operations. Morton Blacketer was appointed Protherics’ sole international software developer, resulting from a successful working relationship and ongoing capabilities demonstrated in this project’s delivery.
- Agrilink Holdings website and database. A secure website that takes remotely collected data variables, such as humidity, rainfall, air temperature and crop type, and calculates the likelihood of crop disease and irrigation requirements for subscribers.
- Bells Line Pty Ltd e-wool marketing system.
VineAccess is a web portal for growers and wineries to record, manage and share information about their wine grape crop throughout the viticulture supply chain. Reporting tools ensure compliance with food safety, HACCP and export marketing requirements.