If your information technology (IT) infrastructure is unstable, your business just can’t run efficiently. Your staff are spending time trying to investigate and solve their IT problems instead of just getting on with the job that you employed them to do. Frustrating for you, and frustrating for your staff.
IT systems are not a one-time investment. They need care and attention to perform at their peak – and if they’re not performing, staff in your business can’t perform at their best either.
In our experience, we have found that many businesses don’t have the resources to employ a full time IT support person and, if they do, sometimes the job is not big enough to fully occupy them in the long term. That is why Morton Blacketer provides Infrastructure Management services.
We have a team of infrastructure management experts with the breadth of knowledge and experience to confidently manage your IT systems.
Contact us to discuss which services will deliver the stability and assurance your company needs...
- IT procurement, installation and maintenance
- Network management
- Microsoft Small Business Server
- Microsoft Exchange and Outlook
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Symantec products
- Management of your company-owned systems infrastructure through an ongoing support agreement
- Providing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) to you. Instead of running your own server hardware on site, we can supply and manage it for you. Essentially, this means that you rent the infrastructure and support services that you need from our hosted data solutions centre. You gain access to very powerful computer equipment and leave its management and deployment to a team of IT experts at Morton Blacketer.
- Infrastructure risk assessments, audits and health checks
- IT strategy development
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Audit compliance services.
Email us for a brochure today.